ExPl0S1vE|R41N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ExPl0S1vE|R41N

The epic Quake Live clan's forums. 46 users and growing!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to all (4ns introduction)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4ns

Rep : 0

Hello to all (4ns introduction) Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all (4ns introduction)   Hello to all (4ns introduction) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:48 am

Thanks for having me in the clan. I've been playing quakelive on and off for a year or so and I enjoy it, but it can get a bit samey without clan action so i'm looking forward to some good matches.

As far as Quake games go I played lots of Quake2 (Ra2 and Team Deathmatch) mainly on wireplay and savage/barrysworld servers and a fair amount of Quake 3 (TDM and CTFS). I always used the name 'Ans' but, alas, it is taken on here so I just went for '4ns' instead. I tried Quake 4 a bit but it wasn't for me.

Add me to your friends list when you get a quick second. What does our tag look like in game btw?
Back to top Go down
jexs

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all (4ns introduction)   Hello to all (4ns introduction) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 am

welcome aboard m8, i remember the barrysworld days! good times. I played q3 back in those days some of the best quake ever back then, using the old osp mod Smile
Back to top Go down
-ƒℓαмє
Admin
Admin
-ƒℓαмє

Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all (4ns introduction)   Hello to all (4ns introduction) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:19 am

Welcome to E|R, Ans!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flamewind234/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all (4ns introduction)   Hello to all (4ns introduction) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all (4ns introduction)
Page 1 of 1