ExPl0S1vE|R41N

The epic Quake Live clan's forums. 46 users and growing!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Questions about the clan and a little introduce :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guenhwyvar

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Questions about the clan and a little introduce :)   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:12 am

So my real name is Andrew, I'm living in Hungary. I'm 29 years old, working as desktoppublisher.
Are u guys playing in cups? clanbase or smt? Are u using teamspeak or somekind speaking program?
I hope we will have some great fight, with lot of adrenalin Smile

Guen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jexs

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the clan and a little introduce :)   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm

hi Guen,

In real life my name is Jon Paul, i live in england and im 30 years old. Afaik we are not currnetly in any leagues/cups etc but hopefully we will get into some soon!! To my knowledge we currently dont have any speaking programs used within the clan at present.

Cant wait to get into some proper 4v4 tdm and 5v5 ctdf (4v4 if thats whats done in ql) love the thrill of combat against other clans!

As a side note im up for some dueling if anyone else is, im a little rusty at it but i do enjoy the odd 1v1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guenhwyvar

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the clan and a little introduce :)   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 am

Hi m8!

Thank u for your response Smile

If u think download teamspeak2 (Rc32), if u don't find it (because it's an older version) i can upload it somewhere, teamworking need speaking Smile
Unfortunetly today i'm work till 22:00 (Centrel Eu time), but after i hope we can play some match:)

Cu later dude Twisted Evil

Guen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the clan and a little introduce :)   

Back to top Go down

Questions about the clan and a little introduce :)
Page 1 of 1